Have you ever…
– Had a bad performance and carried it with you into your next training session or competition?
– Been nervous before an event and had it impact your performance?
– Lost your motivation to go out and train?
– Performed better in training than in competition?
– Felt so much pressure during a competition that you now question whether or not is even worth it to compete?
– Lost confidence in yourself coming back into your sport after an injury?
-Walked away from a performance knowing that you could have done
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions – you are not alone. More athletes and coaches are recognizing the impact the mind has on their performance and their athletes performance. Physical skill alone is not enough to deal with the demands of being an athlete. An increasing number of athletes are utilizing Menta Performance Training to improve their confidence and feel more in control of their performance. I promise I will teach you how to use mental skills correctly and effectively.